Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Adventure 53

So, today is Rezz Day (dunn nannan nana).  It's been 8 years since I've taken up residents in the cracked out world of ours.  I've met some amazing people.  Have had some friends here longer then in RL.  So today's gonna be a special one... Instead of doing the random direction thing I'm dragging CT along with me to check out 5 of my favorite spots on our crazy grid.  Some of my other favorite places have already been blogged.

I happen to grab another outfit from a store that went to marketplace only.  Makes me sad to see all these great stores leaving in world.  But at least you can still find their awesome threads.


Today's travel outfit is from SZD.  It comes with the shirt, shorts and socks.  They also have a non see through top as well.  But you all know me =P.

The first location we are going today is FANTASTIC for beach pictures.  Las Anenas Rosadas has been around forever.  I looked back at my landmark for the place and it says 2009.  It's gorgeous, with sand and palm trees everywhere.  Small cuddle sections out of everyones way for privacy.

Besides this being a gorgeous place if you walk to long dock you will come up to a shed.  Inside the shed you will find things for your land, off sim decorations, hammocks, rocks, and waves.

During this spot some things came up that took a bit of time so CT took off to find her own adventure.

** Lag Rating: 2




One of the most wonderful people I have met in my 8 years of being on this grid is the owner of the next stop.  She owns a kick ass store named IM CaPPed.  Her eyes are FANTASTIC.  She has anything you need.  With all the colors you can think of, and some you never thought of.  If you are looking or original type eyes like gothic or furry check it out.

She has gatchas, Midnight Mania, custom made lucky chair thats awesome.  Even a custom made lucky where you hump the leg of a noobie to get your prize.

Join the group and receive a free gift.

** Lag Rating: 2




One of the most detailed sim I have seen in my 8 years is Hell House.  Over 20 rooms of haunts and terror.  If you are easily offended by violent imagery this isn't a place for you.

You walk through an iron gate to get to the house.  You walk along a creek and cross a bridge before approaching a big castle type house.

Walking through the door, you can see all sorts of unique sculptures and seating arrangements.  With plants,  and erotic art on the walls.  As you walk around there are several rooms to explore.  With antique furniture you're able to use.

There are 5 floors for you to wander through.  With ghosts and horror stuff popping up at any place. They even have a gothic table which would be great to take pictures at.  It's a true maze of gothic wonder.  Even a place to have a gothic wedding.

** Lag Rating: 3.5




I've always been a big fan of the movie Avatar.  It makes me think of all of us.  Instead of jumping in an avatar body and go to another planet we log on.  We lose ourselves in whatever world we get involved in.  Sometimes the line between reality and secondlife blend just like the movie did.

My next stop is Pandora Universe.  You land in the middle of a bunch of information.  On the left they have merchandise to help you get the look you want as a part of the Na'vi tribe.  On the other you take a teleport down to the role play.

The land is fantastic, picture taking is a major just.  If you decide to do so, don't forget to click the "Visitor OOC Tag" so people know your not part of the role play but can enjoy the beautiful land.

** Lag Rating: 2



The last one is Escape.  It has a very gothic look yet another picture perfect place.  I once came upon this sim as a friend said they had a money hunt going on.  Who doesn't love a hunt for money. Running around finding little hearts about the land and make some bank exploring this awesome place.

I was hoping to be able to get an opportunity to show you guys this place.  You can get lost in here for hours.  Not only does the sim look just awesome, but there are a lot of things to do here.

A friend that I have met a few adventures ago met up with me at the last location.  He helped me check it out.  He's a fellow photographer and he does great stuff you should perv his Flickr. He did a few pics of me while we were there.  They came out awesome.

At the landing point there is a teleport that will take you to the club, fishing, photo studio and even an art gallery.

** Lag Rating: 2.5




Until Tomorrow....

~ JL

No comments:

Post a Comment