Sunday, January 18, 2015

Adventure 26

As I was just about to start the stroll alone, my man jumps on and saves me from myself.

We go west from home and find the final frontier.  Landing on Phoenix Space Station.  We actually start as we are standing in the middle of the USS Tom Paris. As we wander around here, I can tell that they did a pretty good job.  Even though I'm not much for the Star Trek stuff, I know there are plenty that are. So if that's your thing you should definitely come check it out.

** Lag Rating: 1.5




Moving from Star Trek we head even further west to Loch Ness Inn in the Highlands of Scotland. Walking into the Inn you see a dance floor where people can dance to live music being played.  To see who's singing and when there is a board just to the left before walk into the Inn. When we got here it was all quiet, just in time to relax near the fire or have a drink.

** Lag Rating: 1.5




As the theme for going west continues we find a sim called The Refinery.  It's a Forced Sex Playground.  It has a broken down urban theme too it.  As we walk forward we encounter a couple banging in a bathroom, how lovely.

Walking around the refinery, going through the snow, there is a building called Delust where most of the toys are at.  You can make yourself a public fuck doll, yes I sat in the spot but didn't notice the sign till I got on it lol.

Cai even climbed a LLOOOONGGG tower to see me.

** Lag Rating: 2




As Cai continues to choose to go west, we end up at The Hidden Rooster Club. A nice establishment sits in the middle of pretty grass.  Windows are clear so you can see your surroundings as you enjoy the music.

Outside the club they have some vehicles out there, not only on display but also some for purchase. Cai points out there is a stripper pole in a middle of a bon fire, so of course I had to jump on it, while he sat down and munched on some pizza.

** Lag Rating: 1.5





Heading up to the Northwest we land at Mali Bay.  You have the option of going nude or swimwear. Even though this would be the perfect time to go nude.  But I opted to throw on a playboy bikini on.

First we jumped in the air balloon to take the tour of the land.  And right as we were done with that Cai found a set of horses behind us.  This is awesome because I've never been on a horse before. And what is even more awesome is that I got to cuddle my arms around my baby while we are able to sit on the same horse.  The horse brings you through all the land, showing you places you would have missed.

You can burn an hour here easy checking out everything.

** Lag Rating: 2



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Julya for visiting and blogging about my club The Hidden Rooster. :) Come back any time.

    ReplyDelete