Thursday, January 8, 2015

Adventure 19

As I was about to jump on SL, one of my sister's, Mysterious, that lives about 2.5 hours from me called me on the phone, and asked if I was about to a Stroll.  So I logged on and headed to see what adventures will come.  Picking her up along the way.

So we start Windy Bay Designs, a smaller building with shirts & slink friendly shoes.  They also have shirts for men. And 2 lucky boards, one for men and one for women.

Also, there is a sign there telling a story about a poor boy diagnosed with Osteosarcoma (bone cancer).  Needing chemo and every expensive.  If you would like to donate the sign on the location will let you know how to do that.

** Lag Rating: 2




Leaving Wind Bay Designs, going south, at first I land in someone's garage.  On the map it said some bowling alley and I tried twice to get to the location and both times ended up landing in someones house or garage so I figured I'd just try another sim.  So going a little further south I land on Tequila Charms Club.  An outdoor establishment.  The dance floor is half surround half way by rocks and trees.  On the dance floor has sequence dancing.  If couples would like to dance with each other that's available as well.  There are stripper poles for dancers and a tiki bar.  This is a Portuguese dance club.

On the side of the club there are 2 lanes of bowling.  Watch out for the bad Santa.

** Lag Rating: 3




Trucking along to the East, we land at Akeyo Dance Animations. Although they have many dances for you too choose from, personally I can stay hours here, they also have other options with animations in them.  I use to run around SL and see these nifty donuts you can lay in and now I found out where they got it at.

They also have ball caps, sneakers, and urban clothing.

** Lag Rating: 2




Going on to the 4th land in today's adventure Mysterious and I head to Flowers @ Misfits Garden Center.  Landing in the designated landing point, there is some left over Christmas stuff out.  Next to the table there is a newbie kit behind the bear.  But it seems as if anyone can purchase it. Walking through the sim, there are many kinds of flowers to decorate your home.  Moving onto the room next there are different particles of snow, 4 leaf clovers and hearts.You can even pick up some fencing.  Even some books shelves, and decorations for birthday celebrations.

Once you plan to change your land from snow to bare ground, this place will help you redesign, they have everything you could need for decent pricing.

** Lag Rating: 3




So as I go looking for the last destination of the day we head hell I forgot lol. But first I land on someones house, looking for the location the map told me, after landing on his house twice he gives me the landmark to the active place in the sim. So it brings me to the Fallen Angels Dance Club.

As you walk into the castle looking environment, there is a strip club with people dancing and stripping, but there is a room that is straight that has a more intimate feeling close to the fireplace.

If you walk into the door and head to the immediate left wall, there is a box with some play toys for free.  Above that there are 2 different locations you can teleport too from here, Fallen Kinky Beach & Fallen Gardens.  On the other side of the entrance they have pegboard up, where you can announce that you are looking, Dom seeking Sub or Subs seeking Doms.

Update: If you walk in the front door and head to the right, there is a stairway to go down, into the games room, featuring games such as Greedy, Cards Against Humanity, and Aight (UNO). There is also an elevator that goes to the second floor, where there are intimate playrooms hidden behind bookcases and paintings.   Fallen features several areas, such as the Fallen Kinky Beach, the Fallen Gardens, and the new Fallen Discussion Lounge.

** Lag Rating: 3




Until tomorrow....

~JL

No comments:

Post a Comment