Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Something New!

Hey all!  I know its been a bit since I've done an adventure.  I've been working on the headquarters. For all of you that don't know, I've opened had a headquarters for the stroll a bit ago. The last few days I've been doing a bit of fixing it up.

Like putting up a scribo. I figured most don't have the space for another group. By joining the scribo not only can you be informed by when the next adventure is posted, but in the history you can find places to take pictures at.  Once a month a new notecard will be sent out updated.  Most locations are from the stroll, but there is a mailbox there for suggestions.

On the top floor of the headquarters is a gallery where you can purchase adventure pictures in nice black mesh frames.  I will be working on putting them up on Marketplace shortly.  The pictures are 100L a piece.

The bottom floor is where the scribo is at.  Along with a wall for the Partners and a place to purchase ad space for the side board of the blog.  Anyone can purchase space. Stores, clubs, sim, events, anything.  I have it set up for any advertising.  Space is only 250L a week.  Put your logo up & the link goes to either your land, marketplace, or website.  It's really flexible.

Headquarters:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seokcheon/228/227/370

I'll be posting later today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment